In our pursuit of a clean green environment, we continuously come up with ecologically safe solutions. Ocean Global manufactures the best erosion control mats in India, utilizing coir geotextiles and jute geotextiles. Our erosion control mats provide costeffective utility across a range of infrastructure projects that face erosion issues.
Erosion Control Mats, also known as erosion control blankets, are manufactured from coir geotextiles and jute geotextiles. They provide stabilization and reinforcement, preventing soil erosion in various scenarios such as at rivers, trenches, hills and slopes, and lakes and ponds. They are durable and blend effortlessly into the environment being completely organic and biodegradable.
Different worksites and landscapes demand different kinds of erosion control mats. Some factors that come into play when choosing an erosion control mat are location, water flow, desired longevity, etc. The strength and resilience of the erosion control mats depend on the geotextile weave, netting, fiber density, and so on.
Roads, civic and landscaping, slopes and walls, construction, and restoration projects.
Erosion protection, stabilization, and reinforcement.
- The erosion control mats are environmentally friendly, made of natural fibers of jute geotextiles, and coir geotextiles.
- Jute is the most robust, natural erosion control geotextile.
- Jute fibers in erosion control mats aid in moisture retention and weed suppression.
- Made from natural fibers, they are biodegradable and pose no threat to the environment.
- Higher tensile strength and longevity.
- The thick jute geotextile erosion control mats act as a mulch and also reduces moisture loss due to evaporation.
- The coir geotextile erosion control mats serve well on steep slopes, safeguarding vegetation, and prevent erosion.
- They can withstand environmental risks as well as cold temperatures.
- Stream bank restoration
- Being biodegradable, they add value to the soil, promoting vegetation
- Wetland construction and restoration
- Stabilization in high flow channels
- Slope stabilization and re-vegetation
- Mining rehabilitation
- Gardens and re-vegetating beds
- Coastal and high-wind sites
- Riparian corridors
- Roadside and general landscaping