Ocean Global’s Geocell technology is an indispensable part of the civil engineering and transportation industry. We manufacture Geocells in India that meet the evolving needs across various sectors obliterating higher costs. They are in high demand owing to the rapid infrastructure and road developments around the globe.
Geocells or cellular confinement structures are threedimensional honey-comb shaped geosynthetics that confine soil. Geocells are an innovative road stabilization and soil reinforcement technology that improves structural strength, reduces operational costs and has minimum maintenance requirements. Geocell technology uses on-site or recycled materials.The HDPE Geocells are made from high-density polyethylene and stabilized with carbon black to impart a higher tensile strength. With excellent durability, Ocean Global HDPE Geocells are available in different sizes.
Civil engineering, landscaping, railways, roadways, slopes and walls, mining, coastal, ports, Ports & aviation.
Stabilization and reinforcement.
- A cost-effective alternative in the construction industry.
- Increased overall structural strength.
- Better bearing capacity.
- Wider stress distribution.
- Reduced permanent deformation.
- It prolongs the life of the structures, whether roadways or railways.
- Highly sustainable and profitable is perhaps its foremost salient feature.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Eco-friendly soil stabilization solution.
- All surfaces of the transportation industry, including roadways, railways, airports, and waterways.
- The use of Geocells for track systems can correct surface degradation problems.
- With its erosion control properties, it finds utility to improve channel stability and reduce the impact of high-pressure water.
- Enhanced drainage owing to the perforations in the Geocells.
- Ease of transportation minimizes logistics, indirectly lowering the carbon footprint.
- Retaining walls with Geocells help stabilize steep slopes. The Geocells not just hold the soil in place but also enable drainage.
- It ensures the long-term stability of slopes.
- Geocells are also resourceful in reservoirs and landfill areas.