Plastic Cell Filled Concrete Manufacture
Ocean Global in India has an unparalleled range of reliable and durable geosynthetic products. One of its many environment-conscious products is the plastic cell-filled concrete for pavements or flexible concrete pavement. We are the best Plastic Cell Filled Concrete Manufacturer & Plastic Cell Filled Concrete Supplier in India.
The technology created, cell-filled concrete pavement, has proven to be a very promising solution for overloaded vehicles, insufficient drainage facilities, and waterlogging issues. Cell-filled concrete pavement is made up of a plastic cell formwork that is poured over a compacted subgrade or sub-base and filled with concrete or stones.
Plastic cell-filled concrete blocks typically find utility in laying a pavement. It consists of a framework of HDPE or LDPE cells that are filled with grouted concrete or compacted concrete. This is a new technology offering design and flexibility for unpaved surfaces. It is an inexpensive alternative to laying concrete roads.
Ocean Global is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cell fill concrete, which is used to build flexible roadways at a cheaper cost than blacktop roads. The concrete is flexible as a result of the construction procedure, and the surface does not crack. It is labor-intensive, maintenance-free, and well-suited to rural road construction, in accordance with government policy, which emphasizes the need of creating jobs for the poor’s empowerment. It has a lower initial cost than traditional pavement. It can also be utilized as an overlay for damaged blacktop roads, footpath pavements, housing complex roads, container yards, haul roads for mineral product transport, and heavy vehicle parking areas, among other things.
Cell-filled Pavement Construction Procedure
The trial run will determine the number of roller passes, the amplitude of vibrations, the depth of loose concrete in cells, and the amount of water to be injected.
Advantages of Cell Filled Concrete Pavements
Base stabilization, erosion protection on embankments.
- Low initial cost
- Reduces rutting and is maintenance-free
- Employment generation
- High strength and sustainability
- No cracking
- Fast to deploy and install even in remote areas
- Uses onsite fill, confines, and stabilizes soil.
- Greatly extends pavement life
- Permeable infill leads to cooler pavements
- Most beneficial in rural areas.
- It is essentially the best cost-efficient alternative solution to areas with technical challenges
- Overlays on damaged tar roads
- Pavements and footpaths
- Container yards
- Parking area for heavy vehicles
- The plastic cell filled concrete finds excellent utility in road surface stabilization, road shoulder stabilization, or road base stabilization.