Ocean Global, India, believes in producing environment-friendly products that reduce the carbon footprint. Joining the solar revolution, harnessing solar power, we are one of the best solar water pump manufacturers in India.
A solar water pump is essentially a water pump that utilizes solar energy. The solar energy is provided through one or more photovoltaic (PV) panels. Widely in use for irrigation and agricultural purposes, they are a feasible option eliminating the cost of energy.
The solar powered water pumps are especially a boon in the remote areas, promoting solar-powered irrigation. The solar powered water pumps are a simple, ecological, energy-efficient alternative to the traditional water pumps driven by fuel or electricity.
The solar water pump types include submersible solar pumps, surface solar pumps, AC solar pumps, and DC solar pumps.
- Environment friendly.
- It does not depend on the availability of electricity grids and harnesses solar energy.
- It is the most preferred option in villages and remote areas.
- Ease of transportation and relocation. Solar water pumps are easy to install, operate, and maintain.
- Low operating cost.
- Overall economically viable, though, the initial deployment has a cost.
- Robust with a long lifespan (20 years).
- Noise and pollution-free.
- The solar water pump design ensures optimum output even during low sunshine.
- Convenient for drinking water supply for remote areas and villages without proper infrastructure.
- Irrigation and agricultural purposes.
- Water for livestock
- Water pumped during the day can also be stored in tanks for use at night.
- Poultry farming
- It also finds use in farmhouses and tourist resorts.